You spend money driving traffic to your site, but only a small fraction reveals itself through engagement (1% - 2% in the Real Estate Industry). What happens to the other 98%? Our technology can identify your web traffic and unlock their name, email address and website journey, allowing you to engage with your audience through meaningful content, and build valuable relationships with warm leads that are already considering your product or service.
Answering a few simple questions, you can instantly see what to expect in terms of leads, appointments, sales and commissions. All based on your specific data, coupled with five years worth of our client's conversion metrics (and 32 years in the real estate industry). Click to see your numbers.
Bruce Fine, Founding Partner - Collins & Fine Group
Go behind the curtain to see how Rocket Science gives you the ability to build relationships with your website visitors (also known as your next buyers).
Real Estate is perhaps the longest lead-to-sale cycle of any industry. The key to getting more sales is building relationships with your customers, and to do that effectively, you have to deliver valuable and engaging content over time. The most efficient/ cost-effective method (one that can also be automated)? - Email Nurture Campaigns.
Rocket Science Integrated Digital - 52 Riley Road, #410, Celebration, FL 34747. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2023 Rocket Science Integrated Digital